AlliedBarton Security Services - Threatened by a security guard employed w company

I was called stupid and ignorant by officer I then replied to him that he must have been referring to his own mother and he then turned very violent got in my face making threats and repeatedly saying don’t mention his mother and I continue to repeat myself which only made Mr. Travis more violent towards me

AlliedBarton Security Services - Rude Officer

Philip J Killian works at your contractor site for Vanguard and a person being in the customer service in Malver PA. He is rude to the Global Support Center employees was we also service the all Vanguard clients.

Are your officers not taught that everyone from housekeeping to the crew member are all their customers and not to be talk down to?

Someone should teach this office who is an older person and should know that he need to learn to follow instruction and not feel offended when someone is telling him how he should proceed. No customer service skills or respect no good for what Allied Barton or Universal stand for.

AlliedBarton Security Services - Clothes deposit

I try to get my deposit back from my uniform they giving me the runaround what i need to do to my money back

Product or Service Mentioned: Alliedbarton Security Services Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

AlliedBarton Security Services - Allied Barton Security - Customer Care Review

4.4

Officer Hogan entered my house with no grounds for anything the way I see it. Harassed me and my mother as well as several of my friends supposedly.

Has mad a deragatory statements to my face in front of my friends etc. I think he harassed people of color in general.

Comments

New York, New York, United States #1279091

Well I hear he has been doing this for many years now. I would guess like 8-10 years by now.

He may have been discriminating against others for longer but I do not know anything about that. I guess people would have to ask around cause I barely know the guy.

AlliedBarton Security Services - Allied Barton Security Customer Care Review from Bellevue, Washington

The security systems seem to be ok but the officers need to be informed that when they are conversating with the drivers they should not use profane language i took a bus trip that lasted 1 and 1 half hour to reach my destination and was appauled by the language that was used with elderly and children riding there was no letting up. It was very offensive to myself and i'm sure others.

I 've been employed at my job for 18 years and believe me i'd be fined if i used such language in front of customers. Beside i have enough self respect not to speak in such a way.

They need to try and do better. Thanks for your time.

AlliedBarton Security Services - Allied Barton Security Customer Care Review

I am from Philadelphia Pa. We had the misfortune of letting my disable mother oit of my vehicle in front of the Einstein Center one the guard was very rude and told me I could not park there,I let her know I'm just letting my mom out she then proceeded to say (like I said you can't park there) I again I was just letting my disable mother out she then said (don't get hype) I could go on but I am so appalled by your employee.

She did however let me know she will get paid so I don't matter. That is the lind of employees ypu are hiring.

AlliedBarton Security Services - Avoid If You Can

I've worked for multiple security companies over a period of 6 years, and AlliedBarton has the worst management structure I've ever seen. Regardless of the fact that security is highly customer service oriented, if the client is not happy with how certain issues are handled by the company and they complain, managements first move is to tell low level officers they "can't talk to anyone" anymore (seriously, I've been told this by more than one manager after client complaints about management issues such as staffing or operating procedures).

My only piece of advice for working for them is get EVERYTHING in writing or they will lie through their teeth to get what they want from you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Alliedbarton Security Services Customer Care.

AlliedBarton Security Services - Givin The Run Around While Applying with Allied Barton

I have applied a number of times with Allied Barton in St Louis. I believe there is no reason whatsoever why they would not want to consider me for a position with them.

I am a great guy. An Athlete. Good customer service background. Good communication skills.

Without going into my professional background Im just a well rounded individual who is looking for a good opportunity. Each time I have applied with AB they have refused to consider me. I have even called up the office and have tried to talk to someone and that has proved to be useless. Today, at my gym, I was talking to this kid, said he was 23, and he told me he was working with Allied Barton in one of their offices in St Louis as a Dispatcher.

He told me he had a kooshie job at a desk and was being paid $21. an hour. I said WELL. .

must be nice. He said he works with some contract they have with providing security with the Boeing Company. I use to work at Boeing and I would LOVE to get back on there but it seems impossible. So I asked him HOW he got that job.

He says that he was in the service and whoever he is associated with in the service got him the job. He told me he's been on it a year and loved it. Well, I guess so, if he is making $21. an hour and sitting behind a desk at 23.

I was glad for him BUT a bit pissed as Im in my 40s and have tried many times to get a job at or through Allied Barton ONLY to be lied to or pushed away. Yet they will give a plush job like this to a 23 year old kid and most likely had to train him. Am I pissed? Yeah, Im pissed.

I don't care if he was in the service. Ive been trying to get a job thru them for a number of years and he just waltzes in and they give him a job like this. .. .

NO.. . . ITS NOT RIGHT.

Im more than qualified for a job like that and there is no reason why I could not have been hired for a job like that.. I don't care if he was in the service.

I was in line way before he was for a job!