AlliedBarton Security Services - Ex Employee

Equipment Quality

Account Manager, was a Laugh, No Compassion or respect for his staff. Played favorites, never seen him on a nightly inspection!

Arrogant, Hot tempered. And his Excuse was, I can’t be in all places, all the time! Road my {{Redacted}} all the time, said I was not Dependent, and had a {{Redacted}} fit if you texted him, instead of calling!

Worst Branch management ever! Don’t waste your time and efforts on this company!

Product or Service Mentioned: Alliedbarton Security Services Manager.

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

AlliedBarton Security Services - Allied Barton downtown Chicago office

Allied Barton downtown Chicago office does not have the best managers around, except one manager has to be the worst supervisor-manager that allied Barton has ever hired, Her name is Diane Guy Randolph. Diane Guy Randolph has worked as a supervisor-manager at the University of Chicago as well as Dominican University and other well known institutions.

Diane Guy Randolph has to be the worst manager that Allied Barton has ever hired.

Not only is she extremely unkind to staff, students and parents but also very rude to people, and should not be in the security industry in my opinion. That is all I have to say at this time.

AlliedBarton Security Services - Simple Review #1484230616

I work for allied barton and the lt is a complete *** *** the account manager hires the dumbest people i hate this job currently looking for something else.

AlliedBarton Security Services - Bad company

I use to work for a security company that later was bought out by allied barton. I heard a lot of complaints about this company from past employees before and they are completely right.

This is one of the worse if not the worse company in the security business. They do hire some of the worse types of people around at management level. I would say not very educated and lacking in making good decisions. I wouldn't waste time having anything to do with this company.

They don't really care about their clients or employees overall.

The company managers do not keep their word about anything. If your security company gets bought out by allied barton and you had a retirement plan with it, don't expect to have it for very long.

AlliedBarton Security Services - Simple Review #1470341225

I am a employee for allied Barton. When I was at work I asked my supervisor to please allow me to go home because of a strong migraine. The supervisor laughed at my face and said no and made stay at the site and work even though i am feeling really sick

AlliedBarton Security Services - Simple Review #1468251738

Management (Michelle Patterson). I had problems with her management style.

I had concerns with my pay as well as scheduling and she would only communicate through email or text never by phone call. If you are a manager and an employee comes to you with concerns, the professional thing to do would get on the phone and resolve the matter but Michelle never did that.

AlliedBarton Security Services - Unfair Managers

2.0

I have been working for Alliedbarton for almost a year now and I started as a flex. They gave me a graveyard shift at 15.50 hr and I will work various places and make tons of money. They never explained what a flex officer does. But here is my story:

I been working the graveyard shift for almost a year now and i was told if I want to change my shift to morning hours i have to be a fulltime employee and not a flex officer. ok so they made me fulltime and gave me a badge and email and so now im officially part of the team. my complaint is they have just hired 3 flex officers for the day shift at my site as well. I have asked again about switching me and I get nothing no answer. I have done everything they asked and when they needed me for OT when people call out im there in a pinch.

So moving on this month schedule came out and the supervisor is on vacation. I asked to be put on that early shift and since I am fulltime

they decided to give it to the flex officer who by the way is making 19.00 hr and is working 7 days a week and has the early shift. I asked why and they indicated the boss requested this officer to work instead of me. He has only been here 3 weeks and knows nothing.

I think the boss is unfair and plays favoritism to who he likes. Not sure what to do at this point. They do not care about us at all its all about the freaking clients. I speak perfect english and I have a degree but we all know that means nothing in today's society. It's not what you know it's who you can bend over for. This job does not pay enough without OT to make any kind of living.

Product or Service Mentioned: Alliedbarton Security Services Manager.

I didn't like: Management.

Comments

Manhattan, New York, United States #1200937

I have been working with Allied Barton for one year & I must say they don't like when a guard is outspoken they want you to be their puppet.This company never have anyone on time to relief you but always want you to be on time they have a way of bringing in their own guards to get rid of the old company guards.The managers have their favorites in which they give more work to.

AlliedBarton Security Services - Simple Review #1464299681

Account Manager Dennis Kronyak is the worste account manager I've ever dealt with. He consistently lies to clients in order to make himself look better.

He and his supervisor Harry Navedo have covered up time theft and documentation fraud on a consistent basis and have fires competent officers to cover their tracks. He should be fired immediately.

Product or Service Mentioned: Alliedbarton Security Services Manager.

AlliedBarton Security Services - Allied Barton Security Manager Review from West Carson, California

West Carson, California

Allied Barton is a bad Security Company to work for they have racist Management working for them who they concidder their friends they also hire ppl who who are lazy and sleep on the job they hire ppl with no people skills to work as Supervisors and account managers and the human resources ignore all the Security officers complaints regarding Supervisors and managers complaints and will contact your manager to cause more problems on the job for you they are all sneaky and curupted they can't be trusted .. Don't go to work for Culver city office in California if you need experience work for another security company like R m I Or Securitas best of luck and to employees who are dealing with discrimination seek a lawyer like I did!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Alliedbarton Security Services Manager.

AlliedBarton Security Services - Allied Barton Security - Manager Review from Baldwinsville, New York

1.4

In Syracuse market they Post $12/hr when you go for interview(at MCLANE)you are told $10...can you SAY BAIT AND SWITCH. When you try to call the manager she never answers her company phone.

She's hard ly ever on site so you can't discuss anything wit her.

If use screw up boy she's on top of dat or sicks her boss on ya. People come in and yell at you expect perfection first day.

Comments

If I ran AlliedBarton I would make everyone start at a base rate and as they obtain their (Master Security Officer) MSO levels add a pay raise per level. This would create a more dependable security officer and ensure a lower turnover rate.

Learning to spell or use a spell-checker would ensure you do not appear as an imbecile and make people want to read your post.