Equipment Quality

I work as a Spec-Op at 60 Wall st. and am getting sick and tired of working with a LSO Security Guard by the name of Jose Villagas who works in the lobby...

{{redacted}}

He only likes some Puerto Ricans and others he insults them!!!

Why Allied Barton puts up with him for the last year is beyond me with I've been with them for over 15 years!!!

He has been written up before and they keep on letting him get away with it...

He has even had arguments with the Employees of the building insulting them and calling them names behind their backs!!!

Review about: Alliedbarton Security Services Security Guard.

I didn't like: Hire racist people.

Comments

Turns out that Allied Barton will keep employees that are racist until they actually put someone in the hospital...Stay far away from Allied Barton...The WORST Security Company in the USA!!!This guy Jose is a blatant RACIST and thinks he owns the place and keeps on getting away with this shit!!!I'm going to leave the company soon because of this and the lack of support from the Supervisors which are a JOKE!!!

This NUT also got into a fight with me and attacked me at my job...I think that's why he's always getting fired!!!

Watch out for this guy if you hire him....Seems to be mentally ill at times!!!

I also worked with this person at the Disney store and he was one of the worst biased racist individuals that I ever saw. He makes friends with certain people so he can appear to be a good person then he stabs other co-workers in the back and nobody believes them.

I have heard about this security guard from others and how he is biased against African Americans, Dominicans and Caucasians.I don't know how Allied Barton didn't fire him a long time ago.I for one would never consider working for a racist company.