AlliedBarton Security Services - Racism & Sexism at 60 Wall St and Supervisors do nothing!!!

I used to work there and YES there is a guard named Jose that works at 60 Wall St. at Deutsche Bank that is a Racist and Sexist Pig...And Andrew Cabutto in charge of Security oversees him...and does absolutely nothing about it...I even heard about a month ago he attacked his own colleague in an argument ...

and guess what? He still works there...Stay away from Deutsche Bank as they allow Allied as an outside contractor to keep Racist and Sexist people at 60 Wall St.

As a female I will no longer be associated with Allied Barton Security...

And besides the money they pay is not worth the aggravation!!!

Comments

Oh WOW and I was thinking about applying for a job with them... Thanks for warning us about that RACIST company... And the RACIST *** named Jose...

AlliedBarton Security Services - Threatened by a security guard employed w company

I was called stupid and ignorant by officer I then replied to him that he must have been referring to his own mother and he then turned very violent got in my face making threats and repeatedly saying don’t mention his mother and I continue to repeat myself which only made Mr. Travis more violent towards me

Review about: Alliedbarton Security Services Customer Care.

AlliedBarton Security Services - We don't care about our employees

My brother passed away 9/2013 at that time I was a 23 year employee. I was given 3 day funeral leave with no pay.

AlliedBarton Security Services - Rude Officer

200 Fleet St #200, Pittsburgh, PA 15220, USA 0 comments

Philip J Killian works at your contractor site for Vanguard and a person being in the customer service in Malver PA. He is rude to the Global Support Center employees was we also service the all Vanguard clients.

Are your officers not taught that everyone from housekeeping to the crew member are all their customers and not to be talk down to?

Someone should teach this office who is an older person and should know that he need to learn to follow instruction and not feel offended when someone is telling him how he should proceed. No customer service skills or respect no good for what Allied Barton or Universal stand for.

AlliedBarton Security Services - Rude officers

I live at madison towers in madison tn. And they have the rudest security i have ever seen and so unprofessional.especially the one who worked on 4/24/2018. Which is an older white man with a walker....

AlliedBarton Security Services - Security Guard Review

Equipment Quality

I work as a Spec-Op at 60 Wall st. and am getting sick and tired of working with a LSO Security Guard by the name of Jose Villagas who works in the lobby...

{{redacted}}

He only likes some Puerto Ricans and others he insults them!!!

Why Allied Barton puts up with him for the last year is beyond me with I've been with them for over 15 years!!!

He has been written up before and they keep on letting him get away with it...

He has even had arguments with the Employees of the building insulting them and calling them names behind their backs!!!

Review about: Alliedbarton Security Services Customer Care.

I didn't like: Hire racist people.

Comments

Turns out that Allied Barton will keep employees that are racist until they actually put someone in the hospital...Stay far away from Allied Barton...The WORST Security Company in the USA!!!This guy Jose is a blatant RACIST and thinks he owns the place and keeps on getting away with this shit!!!I'm going to leave the company soon because of this and the lack of support from the Supervisors which are a JOKE!!!

This NUT also got into a fight with me and attacked me at my job...I think that's why he's always getting fired!!!

Watch out for this guy if you hire him....Seems to be mentally ill at times!!!

I also worked with this person at the Disney store and he was one of the worst biased racist individuals that I ever saw. He makes friends with certain people so he can appear to be a good person then he stabs other co-workers in the back and nobody believes them.

I have heard about this security guard from others and how he is biased against African Americans, Dominicans and Caucasians.I don't know how Allied Barton didn't fire him a long time ago.I for one would never consider working for a racist company.

View more comments

AlliedBarton Security Services - Ex Employee

Equipment Quality

Account Manager, was a Laugh, No Compassion or respect for his staff. Played favorites, never seen him on a nightly inspection!

Arrogant, Hot tempered. And his Excuse was, I can’t be in all places, all the time! Road my {{Redacted}} all the time, said I was not Dependent, and had a {{Redacted}} fit if you texted him, instead of calling!

Worst Branch management ever! Don’t waste your time and efforts on this company!

Review about: Ex Employee Information.

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

AlliedBarton Security Services - Clothes deposit

I try to get my deposit back from my uniform they giving me the runaround what i need to do to my money back

Review about: Uniforms.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

AlliedBarton Security Services - Allied Barton Security - Review in Staff category from Billerica, Massachusetts

700 Technology Park Dr #205, Billerica, MA 01821, USA 0 comments

Real horrible Yes you are harassed by supervisors And discrimination to women working for them. I was with the company for 18 yrs and filed many complaints and they did nothing but look for ways to Harrass me into leaving or getting fired.

Worst security company to work for. As a company I would never give them a contract.

AlliedBarton Security Services - Rude staff at hospital

The staff is paid poorly here in ga. You come to the hospital on a holiday and they hate that your there.

Most of them just left the club. Really mean rude. Horrible atmosphere.

They make the hospital look bad. The manager needs to look into that.